Friendswood Criminal Lawyer
At The Law Office of Phillip W. Morris, we strive to provide the strongest and most aggressive defense for our clients in various criminal cases. We assist individuals facing criminal charges in Friendswood, Texas, and throughout Galveston, Brazoria and Harris counties by providing solid and strategic defense strategies for each and every one of our clients.
Phillip Morris, principal attorney at our firm, is a former police officer and retired from law enforcement as the chief of police. In 2008, Mr. Morris opened his own law practice. He has the knowledge, understanding and experience that can provide the most positive leverage for your case. Additionally, Mr. Morris is a veteran in the courtroom and understands how to present legal evidence effectively before local judges.
Contact us today online or by telephone at (281)992-1600 to arrange a consultation with an experienced Friendswood criminal law attorney.Strong Advocacy And Defense Representation For Every Client
We continually provide highly responsive and attention-focused services for our clients. The members of our firm value your goals and we work very hard to achieve the outcome that you are looking for. Our main focus areas in criminal law include:
- • DUI/DWI: We explain the consequences for first-time and repeat offenders. Mr. Morris will help you navigate through the legal process while aiming to get the best outcome for your case.
- • Assault and domestic violence: We help minimize the negative impacts of assault and domestic violence charges and will explain the impact of your charge and how that may be amended.
- • Drug offenses: We are highly familiar with the legal aspects and the procedures that law enforcement uses in drug charge cases. We evaluate the evidence and make certain the basis of your charge is appropriate.
- • Sex crimes: We understand the harsh consequences of sex crime convictions and will work to defend your rights in this urgent legal matter.
- • Property crimes: We aggressively defend clients against charges of theft, burglary and other property crimes.
- • Juvenile crimes: We represent minors in juvenile court proceedings, working to protect their futures.
- • Misdemeanors and felonies: We will explain the differences between misdemeanor and felony charges and how they are punishable in the state of Texas. We always work to get charges amended and achieve the best results for our clients.
Please call us today at (281)992-1600 to schedule a free initial consultation with a knowledgeable Texas lawyer. You can also contact our firm online for more information.